Sunday, January 3, 2010

London: Eight Days and Counting...

Greetings ladies and gentlemen, friends and family - this blog is gonna be a way for all to stay updated on my adventures in London, Europe, and who knows where else. Aside from a week in Florence, this is my first major experience in a new country, and I am planning on doing and seeing as much as I possibly can. Not only is this blog going to keep you guys informed, but it will be something I can look back on when the semester's over and I try to piece it all together. Expect a post every day or so (and if I start slacking, please whip me into shape), tons of pictures, and plenty of clever puns. Hope you enjoy it, look forward to more later this week as I finish preparing for the trip! Comments are great - let me know what you want to see here!

1 comment: